Garlic Cheese Bread
- 6 oz sweet cream butter softened
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 oz Old Spaghetti Factory Mizithra cheese
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 4 scallions rough cut
- 1 large loaf of French bread cut in half horizontally
- In food processor, combine cheese, butter and garlic. Process until mixture is smooth. Add the scallions and pulse until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the mixture on the cut sides of the bread. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into one inch pieces. Serve and enjoy.